SOCIAL MEDIA

current favorite

July 18, 2017

How to wear Pajama look chic & cute! Feat. Raye Sandals


My beloved readers of Rekaystyle! 
How has your week been? Rekay has enjoyed her great 8 days of vacation and came back to normal life. Even though I have not posted in a week, many readers have come and gone and also added me to their reading list! So I quickly brought a new daily look posting. Look forward to various vacation posts that I took ever so busily during my whole vacation.

Today’s daily look is a pajama set look that is in the center of the trend. It is what I wore on the first day of vacation. Considering comfort, pajama looks are the best. The key detail of pajama looks is silky material and open collars with a boxy fit. With the addition of tropical floral patterns, it seems like pajamas but at the same time does not! Wearing it with shorts is a complete set. As a result, trendy pajama looks are not difficult to put together!

>> Rekay’s pajama set | Shirt and shorts [HERE]


This is the terrace of Lanson Place on the first floor with an elegant and classic edge. It is a boutique hotel near Causeway Bay Hong Kong. It was totally Rekaystyle! For people planning to go to Hong Kong, I will post a detailed hotel review posting.
>> BOOK LANSON PLACE HONGKONG [HERE]


Tis summer! Red Sandals! 
Own a pair and I guarantee you that these shoes will bring you energy and liveliness in this hot summer and sweaty rainy weather. I personally love red shoes. Also, summer is the perfect season for red shoes. If you are followers of Rekaystyle Instagram, I think you will recognize these babes immediately. These are sandals that I wore throughout my whole vacation. Since it is pretty and comfortable at the same time, I cannot thank them enough.
The eye-catching red color is real and along with the middle heel that is the best nowadays. It also has a nice strap detail that highlights your ankles.
>> SHOP THE RAYE RED SANDAL [HERE]
 It is a product from the shoes brand Raye that Rekay always enjoys looking at. It is a very hot brand abroad. With its trendy design, great quality, and easy way to purchase through Revolve, I am paying attention to it ever since for their latest products.


SMILE!
The sparkling cute smile, MyCT’s basket bag that brightens up my day. As soon as I posted it on Instagram, I received a lot of questions about where this is from. It is great to style lightly and cutely for vacation. It is on summer sale so you can get it at a great price of 17,500 KRW. [HERE]





WHAT I WAS WEARING:

MYCT PAJAMA SET [HERE]
RAYE STRAP SANDALS [HERE]
MYCT SMILE BASKET BAG [HERE]




MORE ON...
Naver Blog in Korean/ http://reeie80.blog.me
Instagram/ www.instagram.com/rekaystyle
Youtube/ youtube.com/rekaystlye
Korean Fashion blogger & youtuber, RekayStyle