SOCIAL MEDIA

current favorite

July 4, 2017

&other stories dress & Nannacay Basket Bag


A bright summer day, I will introduce a comfortable yet elegant French chic summer dress daily look. It is a white midi dress that I found from &otherstories that is filled with feminine and lovely dresses.
The bright and light weight white color that is going to blow the heat away with the subtle motive patterns in the dress, it is great to layer with a basic white t-shirt for a clean and casual style.




&otherstories has a special feminine and elegant ladylike mood to its dresses. The simple A-line midlength silhouette along with the flowing silky material and subtle sheen. I wonder to myself whether there would be any more romantic summer dress.

The overall dress is lined so there is no worry for any see through that is typical of white dresses. I usually wear size 34-36 for &otherstoreis but rather than wearing it on its own, I wanted to layer it comfortably so I bought size 38. So check it out if you are thinking of buying this. I am probably going to only wear this on my vacation.

>> &other stories V neck dress[HERE]




Chunky Pointy Heels

Nowadays, I see a lot of sandals that are designed with chunky heels. It sees that the point of the sandal is not on the front but at the back! Rekay chose one with beading decoration. But as I looked around, I found so many beautiful designs that I had to choose some.

From a casual middle heel sandal, bloafer slippers, and trendy heel designs, these are all beautiful styles. The 2ndgold shoes are totally Rekaystyle!

From Left: 

1.[HERE]  2.[HERE]  3.[HERE]  4.[HERE]  5.[HERE]  6.[HERE]








Aren’t you surprised by this true beauty?
It is the hottest bag this season, basket bags. These basket bags that were only worn in vacation spots are now a daily essential. They are totally the popular trend.

As I looked around to get one, I found a brand named Nannacay on direct overseas purchase website Revolve! Since it was the first time I saw this brand,  I thought to myself, what is this? But it is a very popular brand that has great basket bags. The colorful pom poms, trendy designs, and great quality of handmade totally makes our day and conquers all other summer bags! It is too difficult to choose one.

Rekay’s Choice: Phiphi Basket Bag [HERE]
It is a petit square camera bag shape that is woven with strong straw. It can be styled as a tote or as a cross using the leather strap. Since there is a bright color contrast with the red and abundant tassel detail beneath the bag is also a great point.
It would also be great for photos on your summer vacation. Although it was out of stock because of its popularity, I got it swiftly as it was back in stock. 
>> SHOP Nanacay Phi Phi leather strap baby tote bag [HERE]





WHAT I WAS WEARING:

& Other Stories  Dress [HERE]
& Other Stories White Tee [HERE]
Nannacay Phiphi Basket Bag [HERE]
Wanderlustwatches Watch [HERE
Silver Sandal [SIMILAR] & [SIMILAR]




MORE ON...
Naver Blog in Korean/ http://reeie80.blog.me
Instagram/ www.instagram.com/rekaystyle
Youtube/ youtube.com/rekaystlye
Korean Fashion blogger & youtuber, RekayStyle