SOCIAL MEDIA

current favorite

June 10, 2017

2017 NEW ZARA SUMMER LOOK | WIDEPANTS & STRIPE TOP & LE PARMENTIER BAG

I am totally into summer vibes from the 2017 Zara Summer New Item Preview and did some massive shopping at Zara in a long while. With tropical colors and modern silhouette that makes you want to leave to any healing spot,
I will now introduce a cool summer daily look that is styled with Zara’s new summer items that got Rekay like love at first sight!



Zara Stripe Cross Top
A sensual stripe pattern that catches our eyes. Red, blue, black, and white bold stripes go perfectly well with a bright summer day. It is designed in a warp style along with a long maxi string detail that is popular nowadays. The cool color and the minimal design completes a modern city vacance look mood.

Zara Wide Pants
As the season changed to summer, I was looking for a beautiful wide pants and I think I finally found the one. Although it is a wide fit, it does not make you look fat. The material is also not heavy so It is not hot. I found such wide pants at Zara!

The light cotton material is great for summer and the slightly short length that comes to the ankles helps it go along greatly with a pair of comfortable flats. Above all, the waist fits well and the wide fit drops in an A line, which is mannish but still makes you look slim. Since it is a high wasit fit, your legs look longer.



 Atlanta Satchel Bag Le Parmentier Satchel Bag[HERE]


A lovely pink color satchel bag that I could not see anywhere else! Any other bold stripe color could not take my heart but this luxurious creamy pink color caught my heart. It is a precious brand that I found on the overseas direct purchase website Forzieri of Italy. It is the brand Le Parmentier. My context was a bit too long but as you can see, it is just a beautiful bag with a basic design and chic gold metal decoration.

It is a leather satchel bag that is made in Italy but I was able to get it at a price less than $200 by direct overseas purchase. I was once again surprised by the cost effectiveness. I awed again when I got the bag. There is no failure to the selection of a 10-year designer!
When you hold it by the tote handle, it is the formal and classic look of a satchel bag but with the shoulder strap, you can wear it more casually. Both are basically luxurious.

>> There is also a limited time sale of 20%. Insert the promotion code SVIP17!
It is the price that includes all taxes so there is no need to worry.

SHOP ALL [HERE]






By tying the blouse string in a short ribbon, you can style it in a more cuter way.



These lace up sandals are last year 2.1 Phillip Lim products. Since it is a steady design, it is something I will reach for again this year. For people checking out summer sandals, check out Rekay’s summer sandal collection post. [HERE]


WHAT I WAS WEARING:
ZARA CROSS TOP [HERE]
ZARA WIDE PANTS  [HERE]
Le Parmentier SATCHEL BAG [HERE]
RAYBAN SUNGLASS [HERE]
3.1 Philliplim LACE UP SANDALS





MORE ON...
Naver Blog in Korean/ http://reeie80.blog.me
Instagram/ www.instagram.com/rekaystyle
Youtube/ youtube.com/rekaystlye
Korean Fashion blogger & youtuber, RekayStyle